
My name is Mandi Lee Taylor. I have lived in the gateway village for about 5 years (I bought my condo before it was built!) and have loved it. I graduated from BYU in 2004 in early childhood education and taught first grade for five years. I also spent some time as a head teacher at the BYU child and family studies lab (aka Preschool).
During my first years of teaching I took a second job at a photo lab. I had always aspired to learn more about photography, and this was a great opportunity. I developed prints for a handful of professional photographers and became deeply interested in their work, I started to shadow them on shoots and assist them with lighting.
I had a son about a year ago and now stay home with him full time. This has given me a bit more time to develop my photography skills and expand my knowledge. I have taken several classes, and am still doing all I can to become better with each shoot. It has become a passion.
I think that we all have the ability to recognize beauty around us. The special thing about photography is that it freezes a moment of beauty and stores it away permanently. Photography gives me an opportunity to search for simple beauty and fresh perspectives, it has opened my mind to the detail of our world.
I offer sessions for all types of photography: newborns, children, families, couple, weddings.Each session is 1-2 hours and is shot on location. I give my clients a high resolution CD with 50+ images (copyright released), so they can print and publish as they wish. Right now my pricing is INSANELY affordable.
For more information visit Leetaylorphotography.blogspot.com or email me at Leetaylorphoto@gmail.com! I would love to take pictures of you. . . .or teach you more about photography!
Thanks Mandi!
Thanks Mandi!
0 comments:
Post a Comment