Friday, August 21, 2009

Island Dance Classes

If you are interested in learning the hula or Tahitian dance, Island Style Dance will begin classes on Wednesday, September 9th. This is the studio that I currently dance with.

Monday Classes Combo= Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan
Beg. Combo II level 1 (ages 9-15) 2:00-3:00 $28
Level 2 Tahitian (ages 11+) 3:00-4:00 $28 {$16 as a second class}
Creative Dance I & II (ages 4-8) 4:00-4:45 $28
Pre-combo (ages 8+) 4:00-5:00 $28
Intermediate Combo I & II 5:00-6:30 $35

Wednesday Classes
Adult Combo (my class) 9:30-11:00 $35
Intermediate Tahitian 3:00-4:00 $28 {$16 as a second class}
Beg. Combo I Level 1 (age 8+) 4:00-5:00 $28
Level 1 Tahitian (ages 8-12) 5:00-5:30 $14 {$8 as a second class}
Beg. Combo II Level 2 5:30-6:30 $28

Family Rates
1st student - full cost
2nd student - $4.oo off
3 or more students - $5 off each

Island Style Dance
311 E 1800 S, Orem , UT
Lani Podzikowski 226-0308

If you are interested, it's first come first served. Mention my name to Lani and I get a $10 credit toward my tuition.

FYI: The City of Orem requirements for in-home businesses allow a maximum of two round trips per hour to the residence. We ask students who are driven to the studio to carpool with others so that Island Style Dance will stay within this requirement. If you are unable to join a carpool, talk with Lani about your options. We go to the nearby park during Kai's lesson, so we park there and Kai walks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment