Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mount Mahogany Class & Bus Times

Track A
7:34 Bus departs
8:00 Classes start
2:15 Classes end
2:39 Bus arrives

Early out Mondays
1:15 Class ends
1:39 Bus arrives

Track B & Kindergarten
8:54 Bus departs
9:15 Class starts
12:05 Morning Kindergarten classes end
12:25 Kindergarten bus arrives and departs
12:38 Afternoon Kindergarten classes begin
3:30 Class End
3:54 Bus Arrives

Early out
Mondays
11:38 Morning Kindergarten classes end
11:58 Kindergarten bus arrives and departs
12:08 Afternoon Kindergarten classes start
2:30 Classes end
2:54 Bus arrives

I think the symbol for our bus is a P

Back to School Night for Parents
Thursday August 27th from 6:00 - 7:30
6:00-6:20 General PTA session
6:30-6:45 Session 1
6:50-7:05 Session 2
7:10-7:30 Session 3

2 comments:

Brekke - Felt Photography said...

Don't forget the early out schedule for morning kindergartners.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

I knew I'd forget something. I even went over it with Jake.

Post a Comment