Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scrapbook USA Expo


September 11-12
Friday, 10am - Midnight
Saturday, 10am - 6pm

One day pass: $12 for adults & Children 10 and under are free.
Two day passes are available for $22.00, with a coupon $18.00
You will receive a wristband and will be able to come and go throughout the entire day!
$2 Discount coupons are available at participating sponsors.

Early Bird Special - $20.00 allows you enter the show at 9:00 a.m. to shop or find your favorite table to scrapbook the day away. You will also receive a fun goodie bag filled with scrapbooking items valued at $10. Coupons can not be used with the Early Bird Special.

I went with a friend a few years ago. I was amazed at all the wonderful and creative embellishments, gadgets, stamps and papers there were!! I learned some great techniques too! So much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment