Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hobo Spiders and Spraying your units

Last week I found a hobo spider in my yard. Besides me, two other townhomes have found these spiders inside their units. Because of this several of us our having our units sprayed inside and out. Normally the HOA will take care of the outside, but not the inside. The people we have called, TNT, sprayed our unit and the Gibbons unit last fall when we were spotting the black widows and they did a great job. The spray is pet and child safe and VERY effective.

They normally charge $85 to come out and spray, but they have blocked off a couple hours for us and will do anyone who is interested in having their unit's sprayed for $50 each tomorrow morning. Townhomes and ground level condos are the ones I would reccomend this service for the most. Hobo's can be dangerous as are Black Widows and it is getting to mating season for them so now is a good time to spray.

If you want your unit sprayed, please call me at 801-357-9470 and let me know and I will have them come do yours in the morning also. Payment to them will be do at the time of spraying.

Thanks so much!
Brekke Felt

Megan Martin also let me know that the company the HOA has contracted is spraying today and tomorrow also and they will do the inside of your unit for $25. I do not know the company or anything about what they spray. I will let you know when I get that information.

This is exactly what the spider I have dead in a jar in my garage looks like. The one we found is about the size of a black widow.

1 comments:

Candace said...

What do hobo spiders look like? I totally have no idea!

Post a Comment