Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Meet the Candidates at the Library


It's election season round these parts and on Thursday, October 22nd, the library is hosting a "Meet the Candidates" forum. The meeting will be held on the lower level of the library and will start at 7 p.m. Candidates for Mayor and all other City Council positions will respond to questions posed by a moderator. All the questions will come from citizens. If you're interested in submitting questions, you can email them to library at pgcity.org . I'm planning on going so that I can actually cast a slightly educated vote for the people that I think would do the best job running our city and I would encourage anyone who is interested to join me!

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Michelle,
Do you know who I would talk to about speech therapy for kids over age 3? Let me know if you do. Thanks!

Post a Comment