Friday, May 4, 2012

Timpanogos Cave

May 12 and run through mid-October 2012.

Tour Timpanogos Cave & explore an underground world that would naturally go unseen.  Get a taste for the thrill of caving as you twist and bend around formations to enter decorated rooms. Learn the science behind formations and colors once thought of as mysterious.  Leave some room for discovery too- not everything about caves is completely understood.

Cave tour tickets frequently sell out, especially on weekends and holidays. Tour tickets may be purchased up to 30 days in advance with a major credit card by calling the visitor center at 801-756-5238. A non-refundable .50 transaction fee is added to each ticket sold in advance over the phone.

1 comments:

Kamp Kyburz said...

Thanks for a BEAUTIFUL post! I've been through those caves over a thousand times and I'm STILL going back this summer (but not as a National Park Ranger). If I can do it over a thousand times, then you can do it at least once!

Post a Comment