Sunday, June 28, 2009

Welcome

If I know something I want to share it with others. Whenever there is fun activity at Thanksgiving Point, I let other people know about it. When there is a good deal on cereal, I let my friends know about it. When I wanted coupons on grapefruit juice, I emailed everyone pleading for theirs if they weren't gonna use it.

Saving money, doing crafts, working on projects, going places with my kids, attending church activities, chatting with other moms at the playground - this is my life, my experiences with my neighbors in our community. It is my playground as all these things are fun and bring me joy.

I hope that this blog will be an extension of my playground, and that you will be able to share in the fun and knowledge that our community has to offer to each of us. A place for us to come together to share wonderful ideas, tips, advice and experiences.

Welcome to our Pleasant Village!

0 comments:

Post a Comment